Personal Success Tips from Personal Power program
There's some mighty fine advice in the words below. This personal success tips article is apparently coming from
the Anthony Robbins organization. Whether you’re a fan of Robbins' teachings or not, you’ll find here some
thought-provoking and meaningful advice - share it with your friends and family.
There is no doubt though that Anthony Robbins is one of the most successful self-help authors and personal
motivators today. He's a professional speaker and his Unleash the Power Within seminars are designed
for personal empowerment.
|Find the key to your personal power and help it unleash for a
great personal success in your life.
(Image by Pixabay.com)
His Personal Power program 'conditions' people to change from within and unleash their personal power that lays
dormant within them.
Tony Robbins has had to overcome some true personal obstacles to achieve the success he's become. Irrespective
of whether you adhere to his teachings or not, there's no doubt that he's achieved enormous success in his life and
perhaps helped and inspired many to do the same.
Tips1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills
will be as important as any other.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all you want.
4. When you say "I love you" mean it.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry" look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dream. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name-calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question and you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do
you want to know?"
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
16. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
17. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for
all your actions.
18. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
19. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
20. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
21. Spend some time alone.