Improve Your Business
With The Help Of Technology
How modern online tools can help you
market your own business
Is technology any useful when it comes to marketing your home business? The answer is a big yes! If yes, then
how do you get to make proper use of technology to your advantage in improving your home based business? In this
article, you shall be able to learn how to use online marketing programs, phone calls and text messages to keep in
touch with your clients, to advertise, and to make proper use of the internet.
You can improve your online business by making proper use of technology. The first immediate technology to use
is the internet. The internet exposes you to a very broad range of clients. The other advantage is that potential
clients get to read more or hear more about your services at their own free time.
|The internet now provides you with numerous online tools designed to help you
home business and offer your products and services to a wide range of clientelle
Using Online Marketing Programs
Online Marketing Programs such as AWeber or GetResponse can help you greatly with online marketing, by building
your list of clients. They also have the option of marketing your products and services via Facebook, Twitter,
Email or any other social media platform.
How do you get to use these programs?
• Create an account with these online marketing programs.
• Create your advert or message that you want to send to your clients.
• Then click on the social media platforms that you want to use and share
your advert or message.
• Your message or the advert will then appear in those platforms, quick
and easy! Within seconds you will be able to reach a very broad client target.
Using Online Newsletters and Blogs
You can also create newsletters or blogs that are tailored to your potential clients needs or your current
client needs. Then post them online using online marketing programs. So how do you get to monitor the response of
your clients or potential clients?
Regular newsletters sent via an auto responder are an excellent way to keep in touch
with your clients and get extra sales
• First create a blog or newsletter using the online marketing programs.
• Post the newsletter or blog online.
• Create auto responders for your clients in case they subscribe to your
• Follow up or track on the target audience responses via the online marketing
program that you use, such as auto responder.
Using A Website
After your target clients or your current clients get attracted by your adverts or newsletters, they will most
definitely want to know more about you and your company. This is where the website comes in handy to improve your
business and build your brand recognition.
At the website, ensure your target clientelle is able to;
• Learn more about the services you are offering, about your company.
• Find out the best packages suitable for them.
• Afford them with an opportunity to express their views at the comments
or contact section.
• A chance to read your home business testimonials and references.
Positive testimonials and reputable referrals increase the probability for the target client to go for your
Making Phone Calls and
The other form of technology you can use to market your travel business is making use of phone calls and text
messages. This is mainly suitable for people who are already your clients. This is a more personalized way of
keeping up with them and helps you retain the clients. You get a chance to assure them of your commitment to
offering them quality services.
|Using online marketing tools to keep in touch with your clients is fine, but
sometime a personalized phone call or text message can do wonders with establishing a great
rapport with your client
How do you properly utilize this technology without sounding boring?
• Keep the phone calls and text messages brief and straight to the point.
Be short and concise.
• Do not prolong the conversation if you sense that your client is not in
the mood to talk to you or willing to listen. Respect your clients and they will respect you.
• If you are sending a text message, always create an interesting
introduction to capture their attention.
• Send text messages only when it's something really important. Do not
waste your clients' time with trivia.
• Likewise, phone calls should be made only when following up on an
important request or query from a client.
The Benefits of Using
Online Marketing Tools
Finally, as we are now advancing further into technology and more software, programs and social media platforms
being invented, don't be left out in enjoying their benefits. Use these tools to improve your business, build your
brand recognition, and improve your sales and clients base.
The benefits of using online tools as we have seen include:
• Using technology advancements to improve your sales, by being able to
reach a broad audience at once, worldwide.
• Helping you communicate effectively with your clients and buyers, in a
timely non-intrusive fashion.
• Keeping up with the clients’ needs.
Online marketing tools can be very efficient, especially now that we are seeing new technologies that are providing ever more sophisticated online tools.
| The Art of
• The Art of
Imperfection - Food makers are racing to develop the homemade look for
processed food products to gain marketing share.
• Improve Your
Business - The internet now offers a variety of marketing and promotion for your
home business and online business.
Promotional Items - Summer time is a perfect opportunity to come up with
new promotional products for your business.
• Ten Tips to Sell More Cars - Knowing your
customers needs and working towards their satisfaction will deliver more sales.
• Whole Foods
Pinterest Recognition - Whole Foods
provides the best example of how to build your audience and recognition in the